125 Hall Street Mount Ida ( Arkansas, US - 71957) Built
Pride Homes & Mountain Lake Real Estate
- Rural Residential, Traditional - Mount Ida, AR
- Type: Residential
- Style: New Traditional "Traditional"
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Size: 1,443 sq. ft.
- Lot Size: 0.3 acres
- Year Built: 1970
- Taxes: $419.00 (2022)
- MLS #: 23022650
Move-in Ready! $125,000.00 This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is conveniently located near the amenities in town and within walking distance to a grocery and dollar store. Original hardwood floors in part of the house with new luxury, wood-like vinyl flooring in the remainder. Large laundry room, back porch deck, and outside storage for your car and stuff. Den or dining room could be made into another bedroom. This is a great place to call home! Don't miss out on this one!
- Cooling: Attic Fan, Central A/C
- Interior Features: Flooring: Vinyl, Wood
- Interior Features: Attic, Ceiling Fan
- Exterior Finish: Metal, Vinyl Siding
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Heating: Electric
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Lot Features: Deck, Porch
- Roof: Composition Shingle
Brokered and Advertised by : Pride Homes & Mountain Lake Real Estate
Listing Agent: Deana Cole (870) 867-0101
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.